Activities at Puschka Farm.
At Puschka Farm the greatest and most valuable thing to do is relax. When taking a break, away from the daily grind and away from the hustle and bustle of city life, this makes for the ideal venue. Here are some of the activities you can do on the farm. There are also many activities you can undertake during the day on and around the area, but then ...
- Relax, rejuvenate & revitalise - the air is clean, the place is beautiful and it is quiet;
- Birdwatch – the bird life is prolific so bring your binoculars and bird book!
- Picnic by the river or in the veld - we have cleared a couple of spots on the river bank where you can picnic (unfortunately no fires please!)
- Go for walks - there are easy walks along the roads or you can hike through the veld if you want something more stimulating.
- Ride your mountain bike - there are roads on the farm as well as quiet dirt roads in the area where you can ride your bike (sorry but we do not allow quads and off–road motor bikes)
- Attend a Cooking Class – what a fun experience! See our cooking page.
- Cool Off- all of our cottages have splash pools There are also swimming holes in the river!
- Look at the animals – we have Nguni cattle, Meatmaster sheep, chickens, turkeys, geese and Nooitgedacht horses.
Cooking in the Country Weekend Classes
R2500.00 per person sharing for the weekend